Happy Teachers Day
Some of you might be thinking why am I writing this post in this blog....as this blog is for science but we should never forget that we are all taught by someone and are students of someone.... We should be grateful to them ...for whatever knowledge they have provided us.
So before starting i would like to thank all the teachers wholeheartedly and request them to always give us knowledge and keep us on the right path..
"You are not only our teacher, you are our friend, philosopher, guide....all molded in one person like a mixed fruit cake beautifully diversified"- Ishaan Gupta
.....Today I want to tell y'all some stories which can make you emotional now don't think that this story is somewhat related to teachers day, these are just simple stories which can teach you something....
The mother answers: “Son, that’s still a long way”…
Now, he is 17 years old and one day faints. His mother takes him to the hospital and the Doc says: “Ma'am, your child had a bad heart.” Lying on the stretcher the boy asks: “Mom, am I going to die?
Mother starts crying nodding her head in No. The boy recovers on his 18th birthday and comes home and on his bed was a letter his Mother had left him.
The letter said: Son if you are reading this its because you made it. Remember one day you asked me about your gift on your 18th birthday. I didn't have the answer but today I have.....this birthday i give you my heart son....
Do check my channel on YouTube -MysteriousFury I post videos on Gaming and Guitar ….So you can visit my channel for more content on the topics mentioned above.....
Pound it! noggin! see ya!!☺☺☺
Comments
Post a Comment